Re: Exciting resource--The Hosta Library.

Dear Dan and Robins,

          I did go and look around at the wonderful pics at
http://hostalibrary.org/index.html .Bob Axemear did a wonderful job.  I
would like to mention to all that he personally asked me to use some of our
pics and of course he did.  But he gave the credit to me although they are
my plants my fiancee took the pics.  I think this is a wonderful site and
would like to know if there is a problem with me borrowing some of the pics
there also.