Re: Embroidery? Tattoo?

In a message dated 06/12/2000 2:33:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
jcosler@mindspring.com writes:

<< Anybody
 know sources for Embroidery & Tattoo, or are these new varieties &
 I'll just have to wait for them to come down in price?   >>
Tattoo was registered in 1998.  Embroidery is not registered, but has been
around longer.  Prices of both are falling year by year.  Personally, I would
not buy either without seeing them first.

I have seen pictures of Tattoo that do not display the "maple leaf" in the
center (maybe just bad pictures???) and have heard many people complain that
their Embroidery does not look like the pictures in Aden's book.

I'm am sure there are many satisfied owners of these plants.  If you choose
to buy either, sight unseen, let people who have purchased them advise you.
Ray Rodgers, Bartonville, IL, CIHS, Zone 5