Re: Embroidery? Tattoo?

Embroidery is very nice as it starts out in the spring. Has the very nice
ruffle, but like some of the hostas...tends to fade a bit as summer
progresses. Like the nice light greens or golds that fade to green as the
summer progresses.
I too fell in love with that plant in Grenfell's book. But then it was 500 to
600..yes that was dollars.
Now that it is where I can afford it..I finally got one. Can't wait till next
year and see how it does.
As far as tattoo....well it is different. I guess I haven't seen any that I
was real impressed with.
Would rather have the Lakeside Masterpiece I have coming to the convention.
To me that is an impressive hosta.