Re: Hosta Library

Hi!   Lu may be on the right track.  If our traffic is such that we are
killing the library with the auction and discussion traffic maybe we need to
spin them off?  How much space does the auction take Bob?  Could we use say
one of the free website servers to host that part and just point to it? just
a thought..

Kate

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:36:25 -0400, hosta-open@mallorn.com wrote:

|  Bob,
.... auction & discussion traffic? Wonder what the traffic mix is?