Re: Hosta Library

sunkat@excite.com wrote:

> Hi!   Lu may be on the right track.  If our traffic is such that we are
> killing the library with the auction and discussion traffic maybe we need to
> spin them off?  How much space does the auction take Bob?  Could we use say
> one of the free website servers to host that part and just point to it? just
> a thought..

Hi Kate
	I doubt the discussion part takes much, no one has used it for at least
a week that I could tell. The auction wouldn't take much either, almost
none. It is all the photos that people download. If everyone moved from
plant to plant it would add up to alot of kilobytes which is what the
library is for.
	I am talking to Barbara(she runs the cash) about getting two more
domain names and I will move 1/3 of the library to each one and figure
out how to code them so they still interconnect. This way it will give
us 900 mgs of space which is just mind boggling huge plus 24 gigs of
transfer a month. It would cost about $1200 per year but still isn't too
bad I don't think if people want to use the site. We had 498 hits
yesterday and it keeps going up everyday.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308