Re: This Year's Orders/top three favorites

>I absolutely have to have guardian angel.  I love unique plants.  I love
>delta dawn,  and center of attention.  If you can tell from ten feet what it
>is.  I absolutely have to have it. Chris

Well, Chris, then you have to check out 'Lakeside Shore Master.' You would
go crazy over that plant, absolutely crazy.

I have bought three 'Guardian Angels' and if I had millions of dollars, I
would put them all over the yard.  As well as 'Northern Lights', 'Mary
Marie Ann' and 'Royal Tiara', something  I recently put on my wish list!
Stacy

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b