Re: Favorites and Christmas in June!

Whats a RS???  Wish I had more money to order but ..... It's probably better
that I don't because I don't have the time to clear out the next patch for
the Hosta garden... I might start this fall to clear it.  So for now, I
don't have room for any more.  I can honestly say any plants I've ordered
have been very good so I think we're luck because we have good suppliers.

Kate