Re[2]: Favorites and Christmas in June!

Those potato launchers are a blast - go watch one yourself.

     How else are we going to keep kids motivated for scientific endeavors?

Subject: Re: Favorites and Christmas in June!
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    06/14/2000 2:53 PM

Color Fantasy, huh, see that is what happens every time Bob, someone
says so
and so and then I have to go look at the Library to see what it looks like.
Two clicks of the mouse.

Just got my Christmas Tree Gala from Bob a few minutes ago, yippee, it
has
been on my list since I started making a list.  Oh is it gorgeous!
Got
Crayons too, I am putting together all the artists related plants, so
what
would they be everyone?  Thanks Bob, it was worth the wait.

Then I got a box from Monty, big enough to ship a small dog or two cats in.
Niagara Falls goes from one corner of the box to the other.  I am not
telling
what all I got from Monty because I don't want to make all of you as
green as
a RS.  If you don't know, Monty has a huge list and sells hostas, at
his
house and by mail.  He has some real goodies, you should ask for his
list if
you don't have it.  I really don't think that I have ever received
better
packed or nicer plants from anyone.

Now for what a ditz head that I am, one of the tags said Watermelon,
so what
am I doing, looking in the hosta finder for Watermelon, then I thought
I had
a rare something that Monty had thrown in, wasn't even in the Hosta Finder.
Then I turned the tag over and there was the name.  Had my kids
excited
because they thought it was way cool having a hosta named Watermelon.

Lord deliver me, I have got one who has determined to use explosives
to make
a gun to shoot potato pellets.  Uses an ignitor from a butane lighter
and
WD-40, which I have learned will explode.  A hundred and fifty of
other
peoples kids every day is easy, my own two at home everyday is
hardddddddd...........

Narda