Husbands that garden

No my husband does not garden.  Actually the outside is my total domain.  I
like it that way. I used to think wouldn't it be great if he was involved.
But then a friend whose husband does garden pointed out that I make all the
decisions,  and I get all the credit. So when I decided to dig up all the
plants and move shrubs around because I want to plant 32 miniature boxwood
bushes in a swirl pattern in the middle of the bed nobody questioned me.  In
my household,  the person who does the work gets the last vote.  My husbands
domain is carpentry.  He is forever tearing about rooms.    My plants cost
less than his tools and equipment - just barely.