Re: Favorites and Christmas in June!

This is probably one of the hardest things to do, narrow down your top favorite hostas. I sat here and started jotting down a list from the hundreds I have. Came up with about 20. Then I tried to narrow those down to 5. I'm not sure I'm capable. Certain "classics" will always be in the top Favs. Halcyon, Gold Standard, Frosted Jade, Great Expectations, June.
If I don't include those (which I just did, hehehe) then Blue Shadows, Chiquita, Jack of Diamonds, Whirlwind, Paul's Glory and Aristocrat are my favorite.
Of course, these don't include any hostas I purchased this year which I've mentioned before as being favs gotten in 2000.
Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)