Re: library move/Rosedale hostas

In a message dated 6/17/00 2:26:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< The good news is I am going to Cedar Rapids to meet my sister and also
 cousin Marsha Axmear Erb. I didn't know it until about a year ago she
 was even into hostas. >>

Bob, that sounds like great news about the library.

So you have family coming to the convention with you, me too, I am so
excited.  I was telling my sisters what a great bunch of people the MN bunch
is, but I would also have to include the Iowa group too.  N.