Re: library move/Rosedale hostas

NardaA@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 6/17/00 2:26:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net
> writes:
> << The good news is I am going to Cedar Rapids to meet my sister and also
>  cousin Marsha Axmear Erb. I didn't know it until about a year ago she
>  was even into hostas. >>

Hi Narda
	I have my wife and daughter coming with me, we are going to meet my
older daughter who is in Minneapolis for a meeting of the company she
works for also. Neither my wife nor my younger daughter likes hostas
although my daughter is slave labor. I am sure they will be sick of
hostas before we get back. I don't know about Marsha although I would
imagine she would be there.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308