RE: What did you do in your garden today?

I visited a fellow in Ridgely Maryland today. Ed Hopkins has at least 20
kinds of bamboo and no phone. Ed has been collecting bamboo since the mid
70's. Needless to say the invasive types have invaded. Some places there are
two or three types sharing the same area and to Ed who can tell them apart,
all looks fine. (Bamboos are not like hostas, some bamboos look alike)

After getting home I had a tremendous desire to weed my garden.

Then I planted some goodies from Winterberry Farms TC.

Dan Nelson