Re: What did you do in your garden today?

Started the day in a drizzling rain, off to the OR Flea Market where I
found a 24 x 24" door window, stained glass, from Italy (so they said).
Filty dirty, but intact, set in a metal frame that's covered in about 4
layers of peeling paint.. It will look great in the garden. I'd love to
find an old metal artist's easel to put it on. $10..

Planted a bunch of 'passalongs' from a good internet friend whose garden I
visited yesterday. A bunch of new ferns, several clumps of jacks..She had
two climbing ferns trained up rusty trellises - gotta have one( fern, not
trellis). She also has a lot of garden art that she picks up off the side
of the road, but lives in the country so her garden art is more interesting
than mine.

Planted up some dish gardens with succulents I found at Kroger's.

Checked email four times hoping to find out if the hibiscus blooms I
FedEx'd to the AH(ibicus)S Annual Convention won anything. Alas, I got
edged out for first place.

Chased the stupid Towhee away from my silver gazing ball about a gazillion

Dragged the hose, watered, watered, watered.