Re: What did you do in your garden today?

Hi all,
Well I never got to my garden yesterday...well once to show it off.
Carol, my mother and Tim and I did the shopping thing. We visited Shady Lady
Gardens, and Savory and Bachmans. But don't worry we didn't buy them
out..they still have lots for the convention.
Mom got to show off her wonderful new garden to Carol and Tim and I spent
some time at Carol's.
Have to save some money for the vendors there at the convention.

Oh just for your information...Pepsi is on strike here and the cans and 2
liter bottles are affected. So far they are doing an ok job at getting the
product out and there hasn't been a big shortage ...yet. But if it gets hot
Also there is a strike at the hotel the convention is being held at. Along
with 9 more in the city here. The hotel has gone out of it's way to reassure
that service will not be affected for they will bring in workers from
surrounding hotels.
And we had our cold spell this week so lets hear it for the 80's this coming