Re: Catching Rabbits in Live traps

  • Subject: Re: Catching Rabbits in Live traps
  • From: "Preston Littleton" <plittleton@ce.net>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 17:32:14 -0400

I used a Havahart Trap last year to catch a groundhog. This year I've caught
1 cat--I believe he chased a rabbit in because of the rabbit fur that was
evident. Last week I was surprised to catch a possum two nights in a
row.---different possum because I "feed" them lead pellets before burying
them.

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7