Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

  • Subject: Re: Walmart hostas and beyond
  • From: Giboshiman@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 13:43:40 EDT

I am using a laptop, going through the phone lines to my work mainframe, then out to the ISP that our organization uses, into AOL Anywhere, which is accessed through the internet, not as a direct ISP hookup.  The items that came through uncoverted were both double and single qoutes as well as an "em" hyphen.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused

PS, I also drafted this message in Word while on the plane and cut and pasted it into the message.  So there were several places the bad conversion could have occurred.