Re: Walmart hostas and beyond

Kevin said...
"....The items that came through uncoverted were both double and single quotes
as well as an "em" hyphen.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused..."

It was no problem as it was a interesting, serious, post . I  couldn't get any
swear words to fit so I just assumed that you were suffering from a bad bout of
hiccups, your microphone was switched on and this was the software conversion.
I do hope you are better now!!