Hosta Festival

  • Subject: Hosta Festival
  • From: "Bob Hird" <bobhird@home.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:58:25 -0500

Hi everyone,It's that time of year again. I would like tio invite everyone to join us Sunday June 10 as the Dubuque Regional Hosta Society once again sponsors our anual HOSTA FESTIVAL. So, if you are not on the way to the convention ,or if you are passing our way enroute to the convention, come  and spend the day in Dubuque.  The FESTIVAL is held at The Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens You will start the day with a tour of the Hosta Glade.  Events in The Packard pavillion start at 12 with a small plant sale of common varieties.  Mark Zilis will speak at 1 followed by a plant auction at 2:30.  Plants for the Auction/Sale  have been donated by members( from their gardens) and are not from the Arboretum collection.    We hope to see some of you there !