Re: About this "having a war" business....

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business....
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:31:19 -0500

As far as the apoligies Andrew told me himself he was having problems
because he sold plants on ebay that he hadn't got from a tissue culture
lab. Then he couldn't deliver when the time came. If I need to apoligize
to him for that fine. I think he was the one who all at once decided I
had nematodes which he never mentioned to me or anyone until yesterday.
	It is a free country and if Andrew doesn't want to use the library
auction fine and there is no problem. No one is forcing him to. I really
didn't want involved in it but what would happen later if people found
out I knew about someone not shipping plants and didn't say something. I
would be in hot water then as well.