Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?

  • Subject: Re: What's Looking good? & what would you give your eye teeth for?
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 07:58:56 EDT

Banned from buying?????
You havn't learned the trick of hiding them in amongst the plants you have?
Bringing them home when he isn't there? Hiding the recipts and checks in your
own account?
Yes these are the signs of a sick, but true hostaholic.
I do like putting them in the garden still in pots to see if I really like
them there. Then it is easier to move them should I have to. Then come fall
there is a scramble sometimes to get them in the ground.
But more and more I am going with(in some gardens) leaving them in pots. a
couple of my gardens have so many roots from the poplars...Hmm rototilar, how
did you get him to do that? I have yet to get him to help in my garden except
after shoulder surgery once.
This year my hostas by the low land are just doing wonderfully. With all that
moisture and being Sun and Substance relations, their leaves are just huge.
Lady Isobel Barrett is also taking off this year.
Yet my Sun Power, So Sweet and Fragrant Bouquet in my sun garden are not
doing as well. Of course with all the rain..we really haven't had as much sun
as we would like.
Both Lakesides, Masterpiece and Shore Master are doing wonderful. It's my
Blue Jeans that is slow. Might have to switch gardens with that one. Or into
a pot.
The catipillars that eat the trees have found the really have a liking for my
I saw the damage they did to Canada last year. Have had a chance to see what
they are doing up north(Hibbing) and now they are in my garden too. This year
is going to be hard to see if I can get rid of them and keep them at bay.
Can't wrap all my hostas in tinfoil to keep them at bay like in the trees...
I still would love to have a Christmas Tree Gala...Super Streak...Angel
Eyes..Irish Ribbons...oh Lord don't get me started...lol.

Where the rain last night
washed off all the bug stuff I sprayed.