Re: I'm by no stretch a pro

  • Subject: Re: I'm by no stretch a pro
  • From: Ray W <wie1086@oh.verio.com>
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 19:43:13 -0400

we were all newbies at hosta once and continue to be newbies at other things. "Chime" your questions as all are welcome. You might be surprized what the right question will spark in conversation.

"P. Bracey" wrote:

But I am an avid gardener and I do love my modest Hosta garden!  I've read all of your posts for months and although most is above my head I am learning! ;)   The recent discussion on hiding new plants has kept me laughing, nice to know I'm not alone in the deceit department! ;D  I do have a question though.  Should I be in a different group, one that is more for the amateur, or do you experts not mind if someone like me chimes in on occasion with a question or comment? PeggyB