Re: How low can you go?

  • Subject: Re: How low can you go?
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 19:08:45 -0500

>>You might write them to begin with and see what they say.

Hi Bob and Gary,

I have been composing a letter all day so now I just have to get it
typed.  So far she has taken the work of 3 people and she said her
site is still under construction.  I wonder how much more she is going
to take!?  Gary I just read your post about writing to her....did you
mention our site?  I just want to know because it might make a
difference in what I say.  I am going to mention taking work from
three people that are upset about it.  I wish the whole list would
write to her and let her know that stealing just isn't the way to make
a great impression on anyone and she is just hurting herself.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Sue