Re: Bad Hosta Day :(

  • Subject: Re: Bad Hosta Day :(
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:27:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/01 5:48:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, beautbug@tm.net

<< .Look on the
 bright side, I bet you have central air........unlike me. I also have to go
 to a wedding shower this evening.....I bet you don't. :-) >>

Denise, what I do have is to renew my state teaching license, therefore I am
in class everyday this week from eight to four.  But you know what
girlfriend, I had already decided not to go to the convention this year.

As to the central air, I can live without it but the rest of the family don't
seem to agree.  Do you really need air up there in the cool state of Michigan?

Hope that hurricane falls apart before it has a chance to deliver lots of
rain to the Carolinas.  That would be depressing to all the convention goers.