Re: Bad Hosta Day :(

  • Subject: Re: Bad Hosta Day :(
  • From: "Denise Nakon" <beautbug@tm.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 05:49:48 -0400

Narda, do bears sh........ahem, well, you get the picture. Yes, we need
central air here in Michigan. This week we have been in the 90's and the
humidity will ruin any hairstyle! When we bought this house, which is only
10 years old, the former owner, who also was the builder of this house, says
to us, "You won't need A/C here, it's cool in the woods." HAH! This house
gets hotter than Hades when the temps go over 80! He never even put in the
provisions for air. We have gotten several estimates to have it put in. We
are talking 9000.00 and up! Yikes, I guess we sweat it out until we hit the

Do you really need air up there in the cool state of Michigan?