Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:35:45 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/01 9:59:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, HIEESML@aol.com

<< With you on the loose, I can only hope for the leftovers!
 I think I've got some nice seedlings this year! Along w/ every thug else
 around my place they look a bit beat up. We've had two hail storms through
 the past several weeks. If any develop a new flush I'll send you some Pic's.

Heard about the tornados and hail.  As to me on the loose, I am willing to
share.  Tell us what you need and we can trade.  N.