Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?

  • Subject: Re: Minneapolis to Omaha Attractions?
  • From: LemkeIowa@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:10:00 EDT

In a message dated 6/14/01 9:11:25 PM, HIEESML@aol.com writes:

<< In a message dated 6/14/01 11:10:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
andrewl@hostahaven.com writes:

<< These are two very exceptional gardens, well worth the price of
admission... And there many other fine offerings in between, as some have
shared, but these are two IOWA contributions that are world class, IMO.
Enjoy your trip!

Thanks Andrew for the recommendation. I'll have to try & make contact & see
if either are interested in a visit.

    If your travel to and from Minneapolis and Omaha passes thru the fair
city of Des Moines, Iowa I would be pleased to have you visit our garden at
3615 Davisson Road.  We also can arrange side trips to the Flies 'Pantheon
Gardens' and the O' Harra Hosta Garden and others.  My phone number is

Marvin G. (Mike) Lemke