Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: "Diane" <trueblue@micron.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 06:03:12 -0400

Bittrex is good - it's also got a foliar fertilizer, but it's expensive.  I've heard alot of really good news about Liquid Fence.  Bob Kuk started using it last year, and hasn't had a munch, since.  He has a terrible deer problem, and he swears by this product as being the best.  He only has to apply it once a month, or so, and rain doesn't wash it away.  I believe it's pretty cost effective, and you need a sprayer.
Diane Frederick