Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 06:33:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/01 3:23:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com writes:

<< Any suggestions as to what if anything will help curb
 their consumption?  I know this topic gets alot of
 press but I can't remember the names of the *BEST*
 sprays or deterants.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mike, if you read the post from Jon yesterday then you might not be asking,
but anyway, I have a friend who swears by the hot sauce, eggs in a blender
and sprayed over her daylilies.  She lives in The Little Miami park reserve
and deer are a common thing. She says that they never touch her day lilies as
long as she sprays about every three weeks.

If you don't remember the recipe I can send it again, hope I remember it, as
it has no effect on rabbits.  N.