Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...

  • Subject: Re: Most effective Deer Repelant Suggestions...
  • From: "Sam" <samk52@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:20:00 -0700

Gary, your zoo will let you have it?  Ours won't, they are
afraid it might spread diseases to domestic animals.  I might be
able to get my sister to sneak some out for me though.  She's a
keeper and works with the lions, tigers and cheetahs.
I wonder if it will work with rabbits, voles and ground squirrels?
Sam I Am
The best cure ever, if you have a zoo near by. Try to get some fresh dung
from one of the large feline predators like Lions, Tigers or Panthers. just
place it at the edge of your property one whiff and a dears natural instinct
to flee is all it takes. This may sound crazy but if you do it, you will see
just how good this works.