Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] H. 'Thunderbolt'
  • From: Kris Groberg <kgroberg@fargocity.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 08:32:13 -0500

HoroRL@aol.com wrote:

> Where are you moving to?

Just a few blocks away, but I dread dismantling this big old house and digging
up the garden. But so it goes--we want a smaller place without a pool to
maintain. Somehow we just keep getting busier--and these were supposed to be
the Aruba Years. Ha ha.

> I'm glad you had a good time in BeanTown.  Congrats to your daughter.

Thanks,we really enjoyed ourselves, and she was spectacular as usual (3

> My son is getting married to a terrific young lady in Ann Arbor MI on July
> 7th.  So, things around here are chaotic to say the least.  I hope I'll have
> some time to visit some hosta people while out that way.

I spent two weeks in Ann Arbor fall before last. Had a lovely time--stayed at
the Law Club on campus (repro of an Oxford square). Absolutely beautiful in
fall--I hardly knew I was on a campus. Congratulations on the wedding.

Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.