Re: library isn't working right now

  • Subject: Re: library isn't working right now
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 10:55:37 -0500

Tuttle said"they were not on my copy of the CD - which means that I must again log on."Comments?
Hi Charles:
    I do work with thousands of pic's on my hard drive everyday. I often wonder how many would be willing to do the same. With the complete file from the library CD, put into your PC, then burned onto a Read-Write CD (for those with a burner) one could update their own files when new pic's are displayed on the list serve. I enjoy this pass time and it so easy to access the pic's when I need them. For those who do not have the time or the equipment your suggestion of semi- annual updates would be the answer for a fee to cover the expense.
Pat Mora