Re: library isn't working right now

  • Subject: Re: library isn't working right now
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:20:48 -0500

Chick wrote:
> I probably shouldn't say this, but have you thought about reducing the number of
> pictures in the library.  Some plants have several pictures, some of the pictures
> are of plants that aren't too pretty, and some are of very young plants that don't
> really give any idea what the plant really looks like.
> Yeah, I knew nobody would like that idea.

Hi Chick
	Someone already suggested that but I would have to go into my computer
and sort each page out and remove the code plus the photos from my
computer plus remove them from the server, this would take close to 15
minutes per plant. I can barely keep up adding photos and couldn't do
both. Not unless I become salaried which isn't likely.
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
		Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/