Re: Tasha Tudor

  • Subject: Re: Tasha Tudor
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:12:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/01 10:41:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DonWachtel@webtv.net writes:

<< "I'll shoot a deer if
 it eats my plants".  >>

Don, when I am stressed or overwhelmed with things that need to be done, I
get out one of her books and look at the simple life she leads and what
pleasure she gets out of her dogs, her chickens, goats, guineas, ducks.  She
can do it all, from making a waddled fence to weaving a basket to putting on
the afternoon tea, in antique canton wear that was ships ballast when her
grandfather was a sea captain.

She is the daughter of an artist, and her children's illustrations are from
life, her flowers, her kids, her animals.

I could go on but then ...........N.