Streaked hostas....

  • Subject: Streaked hostas....
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:50:33 EDT

As a confirmed hosta holic(Yes Me), Streaked hostas Have a beauty oll of their own.
And as there are different gardeners there are different styles of gardening.
As you call a run, a thing of beauty...to me the varitiey is the spice of life.
And the Streaky hostas are the centerpieces of my garden.
I guess don't do the hybridizing thing..But I would not trade my Streakers for anything.