Re: Toads, frogs, birds? Superfund site?

  • Subject: Re: Toads, frogs, birds? Superfund site?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:19:43 EDT

Thanks Bruce, will give the bleach a try as well as the ammonia, the slugs
are about to carry us away and all the frail hostas are showing lots of

I found a heron in our pond the other day, lets say we surprised each other.
I screamed and he flew away, he almost crashed into the bay window over the
pond.  We have one frog left and about a half dozen fish, just the tiny ones.

A Baltimore oriole, oh for such a sight!!!!!!  We love the birds except my
husband does complain about the little surprises that they leave.  It only
bothers me when they sit on the same branch and plop on the same hosta over
and over again.  On Stage just does not look as appealing with purple tie dye
all over.......N.