Anyone know who actually named H.'Halcyon'. I know the Britsh Hosta and
Hermerocallis Society registered it for Eric Smith in the 80s, but I think
I remember that this is one of many of Smith's Tardiana series that was
named by someone else.

"Can devolution be far behind?" Geraldo Rivera
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839