Fw: BOUNCE hosta-open

  • Subject: Fw: BOUNCE hosta-open
  • From: "Dan & Lu Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:08:26 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: <sam020857@msn.com>]

Subject: Newcomers' Questions

   I have the privilege of conducting the Newcomers' Meeting at the 2003
AHS Convention and while I think I have a pretty firm grasp of the
information that needs to be passed along, I thought it might be helpful
to get input from those who may be attending a Convention for the first
time and those who remember their first Convention outing.

   If you are a first time Convention attendee this year, what kind of
information would you like to have personally passed along to you?  What,
if any, specific questions do you have already?  What inforamtion would
be helpful for you to have early on rather than the day you leave?

   If you are a veteran Conventioneer, do you remember what baffled you
your first time out?  What questions went unanswered until it was too
late for the information to be of any use to you?

   Please respond to me privately (this is important since I am not
necessarily on the receiving end of this particular robin!) at the e:mail
address listed below.  Thanks for your help!

Sandie Markland   sam020857@msn.com