Iris Question

  • Subject: Iris Question
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:39:53 -0400

Sorry this is not  about hostas but I just saw the most glorious clump of
10 " high iris. The blossom was somewhat like an iris and the size of a
small fingernail. They looked like the next step between blue-eyed grass
and a Japanese iris. The leaf was almost identical to that of blue-eyed
grass. I know I have to have this and have never seen it before. The person
to whom it belonged said it was an iris but knew nothing more. She will
give me some in the fall, but I would really like to learn about this
little beauty.  Can anyone name what I am looking for. Thanks, glen

"Can devolution be far behind?" Geraldo Rivera
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156