Any Hosta people in Fort Wayne IN?

  • Subject: Any Hosta people in Fort Wayne IN?
  • From: Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV mike@MAPSbyMIKE.com
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 15:33:46 -0400

Greetings,
I will be in Fort Wayne on 13-14-15-16 of June.

I have a pretty full schedule while there, but I would be very interested in visiting some fellow Hosta fanciers while in the area.

I am relatively new to the world of Hostas so if anyone out there would like a visitor to their garden, please let me know.

-Mike

mike@MAPSbyMIKE.com
www.MAPSbyMIKE.com

Michael A. Breiding