Iris Thanks

  • Subject: Iris Thanks
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 06:08:58 -0400

All I riss Folk:

 Many thanks for all the info. I now have enough places to look and gather
clues. I will have to go back and look again. I will eventally let you know
what I have been looking at when I can sort it all out. The two photos I
received were not it, but I liked those too...and one obsession is enough.
Now if hostas could have some of these lovely delicate bblue

"Can devolution be far behind?" Geraldo Rivera
Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
Tel: 802-885-2839