Re: H. 'Solar Flare'

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Solar Flare'
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:25:30 -0400 (EDT)

'Solar Flair', is still patented.  It is illigal to sell it without
patent tags.  Homestead Gardens, Klahms Nursery ( Now Bluebird) and
>Wayside Gardens are , or at least were until recently, the only one's
who had sellers rights.  I would contact Henery Ross ( plant originator
and patent holder) before buying.  At the very least, ask for patent tag
with purchase.
Thanks
Ran Lydell
10749 Bennett Rd.
Dunkirk,  NY  14048

 In a message dated 6/24/2004 8:50:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,