Re: Round-Up question

  • Subject: Re: Round-Up question
  • From: "Dan Watt" <dbwatt@hiwaay.net>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:21:13 -0500

Is it possible for a non-certified applicator to get a little surflan?  If
not, is there a good substitute on the open market?

I get tired of finding out about these goodies that our government has just
removed from the market in the pretense of keeping me from hurting myself,
or the environment - often with no good scientific proof behind it.

Thanks in advance for your help.