CV. selections for sales

Those who visit my garden always like two plants: Francis Williams and

Can anyone recommend good " look alike" substitutes for the above CVs?  FW
spots early and gets funky and I have not been able to find a TC source of

I would also like other recommendations for good blues. By "good" I mean
plants that are dark blue and hold their color well in shade and ideally
some sun. i am particularly interested in plants that are currently
available as TC liners.