I recently received Bill Zumbar's price list, Adrian's Flowers of
Fashion, and was pleased to see that he included mature clump size
for his small hostas.  Does anyone else find this information as useful
as I do?  It seems that even if a plant has a small leaf size it forms a
clump larger than I'd planned on.  I find that this is a very valuable
piece of information when choosing and places smalls and minatures.