Re: Got the Blues

I have a "supposed to be" Baby Blue hosta. It is definitely blue but not a
baby. The leaves are quite large and are heavily veined, almost puckered. I
have had it for two years now and it probably measures about 18 inches in
diameter. I bought it from a nursery and they told me it was Baby Blue so I
don't know if it is or if there is any such hosta by that name. Anyway, it
is a beautiful specimen.
Jean Carpenter
backhoe@scan.missouri.org
Mountain View, MO