Design, arrangements

What are some of you favorite hostas for using in arrangements.  I know
Krossa Regal works well what others would people recommend.  Also what
sort of other material would you use?  I've used astibes and heucheras
and occaissionally iris. Just trying to think up something different
for this years show.  I'd really like to know how people use small
or miniature leaves. Thanks