My Garden Bible at 40% discount

Dear friends of the list,

Couldn't help to resist to let you know that my fav reference gardening  book, THE AMERICAN HORTICULTURAL SOCIETY AZ GARDEN PLANTS is currently on a special summer offer at Barnes & Noble. Retail price $ 79,95. B&N offer price $ 44,97 (a 40 % discount!!!)
I don't use to do make this kind of publicity, but this is really a MUST for library if you're a plant nut like me. From trees to alpine plants, everything in between, with thousands of great color pics all throughout. Hardcover, 1092 pages in full color. Impessive information impossible to beat for a single volume. Have a good reading!!!. Here's the URL to the B&N page:

Jose
Basque Country, Northern Coastal Spain, 43º19N
Very hilly, very green, very beautiful!!! :-)
Zone 9. Humid oceanic climate.
EMail: almand@arrakis.es