Re: Fridays: Name this plant

junk@sentex.net wrote:

> You have no doubt been following the discussion on Hostas from Dutch
> sources so the plant you have might not even be true as Clyde and Ken have
> suggested.

YES, very true. Maybe all of us that think we have Frances Williams,
when really have something else also.

This mislabeling, is a totally unacceptable practice in my opinion.

> I have been to Willowbrook and the plant they have is probably
> what was sent to them as sieboldiana and not to be confused with
> sieboldiana 'Elegans'.

Does Willowbrook usually hold true on their tag labels?
What kind of nursery is Willowbrook?

Where is Erin? Is that near Toronto or Ottawa or London?