Re: H. Knockout confusion?

Kdye1@aol.com wrote:
> Roy,
> I was curious when Knockout was mentioned as a Fran. Will. look alike.  Mine
> also has a white edge and doesn't look like FW.  Perhaps someone could clear
> up the confusion.  I didn't realize there were two different descriptions.
The Knockout I saw does not appear to be the same as described in
Schmid.  He describes (well really that's the registry info I guess)
Knockout as having an ovate leaf 3x6.  The plant I saw had definitely
near round leaves with probably a 6" diameter, I'm trying to estimate
from memory here.  It reminded me of Snow Cap which is one of my
favorites, probably why it got my attention. I didn't see it as being
that similar to Frances Williams.